Tuesday, January 3, 2012

APPLICATION 2012


The application for admission into Finnish UAS for autumn 2012 is here. Applying to programmes conducted in English at polytechnics/UAS takes place through a system of online joint application. Prospective students can apply to four different degree programmes at polytechnics/UAS using the same application form.
 







Application period for programmes starting in autumn 2012 starts on  9 January and closes on 14 February 2012 at 4.15 pm Finnish time. All required attachments have to be at the admissions office of the applicant's first choice polytechnic /UAS by 24 February 2012 at 4.15 pm Finnish time.  All attachments have to be posted or delivered to the admissions office, faxed or scanned copies are not accepted. Paper applications not submitted online must arrive at the admissions office of the applicant's first choice polytechnic/UAS by the end of application period at 4.15 pm Finnish time. All those applicants who are applying with a qualification completed somewhere else than in Finland and are not citizens of an EU/EEA-country, must provide a proof of language skill. Accepted certificates are:

    TOEFL score 550 pbt/79-80 ibt
    IELTS academic score 6.0
    grade C in the Finnish Matriculation examination in advanced level English
    skills level 4 in English in the National Certificate of Language Proficiency.

In addition upper secondary education or University degree in English completed in the United Kingdom, Ireland, the United States of America, Canada, Australia or New Zealand or a bachelor's or Master's degree conducted in English in a European Union or European Economic  Area -Country  is also accepted as a demonstration of sufficient English language skills. Education in English completed in any other country will not be accepted. Proof of language skill must arrive at the admissions office by 24  February 2012 4.15 pm at the latest.

Please contact the admissions office of the polytechnic/UAS of your first choice in all matters relating to your application and to changes in your circumstances.

16 comments:

otunba said...

hi brother, plz i am a nigerian but i base here in malaysia and i want you to send me your mobile number and details of how you can help me get a visa to enter finland with the full cost on sikiruadeboye@yahoo.com
----cost charges
----document needed
----your mobile number pls
thanks.

talha said...

hi brother, plz i am a Pakistani i want you to send me your mobile number and details of how you can help me get a visa to enter finland with the full cost on onlyme.malik50@gmail.com
----cost charges
----document needed
----your mobile number pls
thanks.

Anonymous said...

Hello
Am bolaji a nigeria pls i will like to study in finland as a postgraduate student(buisness addimnistrations) i would like to kwn all it requier and what i will need to put in place
thanks
bolaji

ngozi said...

elo,my name is ngozi from nigeria,i m 22yrs of age and i wil b glad if u can help me wit an opportunity to study in finland.thanks for creating this opportunity

lubna said...

hey i'm from Pakistan wanna do MBBS from Finland,Plz guide me in this way

Anonymous said...

hi i am seyi olaoluwa...studying building in obafemi awolowo university ile ife and currently in final yr...i will love to do my master degree in finland and i will love it if u can guide me i al steps i need to take....my email is seyi.olaoluwaoo9@yahoo.com and my mobile number is +2348035916950 or +2348091022062...pls i reali meant it...pls i will love to hear the reply from u very soon..tanx

shujat ali said...

Shujat ALi

hi brother, plz i am a Pakistani i want you to send me your mobile number and details of how you can help me get a visa to enter finland with the full cost on shujat.ali09@gmail.com
----cost charges
----document needed
----your mobile number pls
thanks.

Anonymous said...

my name is Edwin a Nigeria, plz bros help me by giving me the info i need to apply for post graduate study in engineering, and how 2 obtain a Visa. Here is my email id : inonoje1@gmail.com
thank you for ur coperation

Anonymous said...

plz i am a nigerian but i based here in Egypt and i will like to further my education overthere,iwill be glad if you can send me an email containing the necessary details about the admission into the school on this e mail akeemaniso@yahoo.com

thanks.

tulip said...

Hi,
please can i have your contact number/E-mail.
Mine is hally.nas@gmail.com

Cheers...

luckyhilz said...

Hi bro,am hilary frm nigeria. I luv wat u ar doing, pls i wud luv to get full info frm u on hw to study in finland 4 my masters...i want to study i.t thr, thanks. My email is justhilz@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi,my name is Dave and i live in Abuja Nigeria. You are really doing a nice job here man, pls keep it up.
Pls i want to furnish me with info on how to get tution free university where i can complete my Masters degree in Geology or Earth science related course.
My email addy is emmydave@gmail.com

louis said...

I want a scholarship to study in Finland .Latula2@yahoo.com is my email please give me the neccasery info .I will not miss this year.I am Cameroonian

Anonymous said...

horlayinkarpapa2000@yahoo.com . please send me info on how to study in finland (post graduate)mass com.

Anonymous said...

Hello sir, I am a nigerian who just finished my youth service, I want to come and study for my masters in finland, please can you give me the full detail sir, my e-mail address is olorunwatiamiyu@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks

Unknown said...

am a Nigerian am 21years of age phone number +2348189795501, email address> olaniyivintagelee090@gmail.com... please I want to study abroad, I just finished my secondary school. really need help...